How much will my retirement savings be worth?
If you’ve been saving for retirement, in both taxable and tax-deferred accounts, you probably want to know how much you’ll have when you need to use that money to live. Use the Retirement Savings Calculator to determine how much you’ll have in your nest egg.
1) Enter the amount currently saved in taxable accounts
2) Enter the amount you will be saving in taxable accounts per month or per year
3) Enter your current tax rates
4) Enter the amount currently saved in tax-deferred accounts, such as 401ks or IRAs
5) Enter the amount you will be saving in tax-deferred accounts per month or per year
6) Enter the number of years you will maintain the investments
7) Enter the average annual gain expected from the investments, such as an "8" for 8%.